Here's a (totally incomplete, and randomly ordered) list of blog posts I noticed; please feel free and comment with a link to your own post so I can add yours to the list. I will continue to expand and complete it.
I haven't had time to read and work through all of them, but I will try to add short summaries and author information to this blog post as I go through them.
by Stephanie, @__hylandSL from Cornell
- https://memming.wordpress.com/2015/12/07/nips-2015-part-1/ and https://memming.wordpress.com/2015/12/09/nips-2015-part-2/ https://memming.wordpress.com/2015/12/15/nips-2015-part-3/
by a computational neuroscientist, memming.com
by Sebastian Bubeck from Microsoft
- On 10 Deep Learning trends
by @bradneuberg from Dropbox. He shared also a couple of other session notes.
by Marc Deisenroth (he has a couple of more articles on his blog)
by Jayani Withanawasam
by Libby Kinsey
by Tim Head, a physicist
by Alex Williams
- http://www.machinedlearnings.com/2015/12/nips-2015-review.html by Paul Mineiro
- http://slides.com/invisibleroads/nips-2015-recap/fullscreen#/ Selected NIPS Recap by @crosscompute
- http://hunch.net/?p=3001617 Interesting things at NIPS by John Langford
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ox4nK4GlxUo0WA-vXPmLjaIhgrggMxcGJGva_6k8-F0/ Notes by @sandhya212 from Columbia
- http://www.cinjon.com/nips-2015 by Cinjon
- http://blog.shakirm.com/2015/12/a-year-of-approximate-inference/ A Year of Approximate Inference by Shakir Mohamed
- http://nlpers.blogspot.com/2015/12/nips-2015-retrospective.html NIPS 2015 Retrospective by Hal Daumé III