Donnerstag, 17. September 2009

Some physics

Just a few words, I haven't posted anything the recent days...Anyhow I bought a new book:

Quantum Non-Locality and Relativity: Metaphysical Intimations of Modern Physics (Aristotelian Society Monographs)



It covers the Bell theorem and the compatibility issues that arise with it and relativity. In short, the Bell theorem states that you cannot make quantum mechanics deterministic by adding hidden local variables and thus explain e.g. quantum entanglement ("Spukhafte Fernwirkung") by a local theory.

I also want to point you to Epiphenom's blog, which has great articles. In short
I want to know why people believe in gods, and what the psychological and social consequences of those beliefs are. I read the research, and when I find something juicy I write it up and post it here!

Keine Kommentare: