Freitag, 8. Januar 2010

Cognitive Sciences and unfinished readings

I got the recommendation to read some chapters titled Structures, Learning and Ergosystems (available here) due to its heavy use of mathematical examples and outlined processes of thinking in mathematics. I got kind of upset with reading during the first 40 pages because of some imcomprehensible claims - at least I cannot see the validity of those, maybe it is just my limited and inadequate knowledge of cognitives sciences. It's a collection of facts without stating clear connections between them.
I found a cognitive scientist to whom I can relay questions, so I might post some questions with his answers later.

Meanwhile, I'm not done with the ealier mentioned book about Quantum Non-Locality and Relativity. I was slowed down by a Greman book about philosophy of science and Peter Singer's Practical Ethics.

I will write a short book review for the Quantum Non-Locality book as soon as I finish reading it.

Keine Kommentare: